Workout Wednesday #12
This weeks workout requires a partner, so grab your training buddy and get ready to work.
- One person will wear pads and stand at a set position.
- Seet a sprinting distance - long enough to generate some speed but not too far as you'll be running to and from your partner.
- Complete the set number of kicks or punches, then sprint the designated distance and back, repeat this sequence for 1 minute.
- Swap every minute until both of you have completed all drills.
- Use your 1-minute padding round as your rest period.
1 Minute - 10 Straight punches / sprint
1 minute - 5 left roundhouse kicks / sprint
1 minute - 5 right roundhouse kicks / sprint
1 minute - 10 hook punches / sprint
1 minute - 5 left front kicks / sprint
1 minute - 5 right front kicks / sprint
1 minute - 10 uppercut punches / sprint
1 minute - 5 left side kicks / sprint
1 minute - 5 right side kicks / sprint
Complete all 9 minutes back to back with your partner.
With a total runtime of approximately 20 minutes, there's no reason not to give this a try!
So, there you have it! Give it a go and let us know how you get on.
The Springhealth Team