Workout Wednesday #10
We're back to workouts this week and we've got an strength-based endurance circuit for you. You'll be working for extended periods of time, cycling through a number of exercises, aiming to hit the whole body by the time you're done.
*Prioritise good form and technique over speed.
*Start with a weight which is approx. 50% lighter than the maximum you could use for that rep range and decrease as needed over time.
Lunge Jumps - 20 Reps (Weight can be added)
Squat Jumps - 15 Reps (Weight can be added)
Squat Thrusts - 10 Reps
Tuck Jumps - 5 Reps
Press Ups - 20 Reps
Pull Ups / Bent Over Row / TRX Row - 15 Reps
Shoulder Press - 10 Reps (Dumbbell or Barbell)
Bicep Curls - 10 Reps (Dumbbell or Barbell)
Short Sit Ups - 20 Reps (Weight can be added)
Full Sit Ups - 10 Reps (Weight can be added)
Russian Twists - 20 Reps (Weight can be added)
Warrior Sit Ups - 5 Reps (Weight can be added)
- Complete each set for 10 minutes.
- Cycle through the exercises continuously until the time runs out.
- Complete perscribed nuber of reps for each exercise before moving to the next one.
- Rest as little as possible during the 10 minutes.
- Aim for a minimum of 5 cycles per set.
Rest for 2 minutes between 10 minute sets and complete each set once.
We'd love to know how you get on! How many cycles did you do in each set?
The Springhealth Team